As we are near the European Open, traders might wanna look into what happened in the Asia session:
- Japan’s PM Kishida: Next week, we will review virus border restrictions.
- China’s Head of Foreign Ministry Arms Control Fu Cong: The US claim of China expanding its nuclear arsenal is false.
- BoJ’s Governor Kuroda: I believe the global economy will recover, led by advanced economies.
- South Korea’s ruling party candidate Lee: An additional budget of 25-30 trillion won would be reasonable.
- China banks may increase lending in the 1Q despite a slowing economy – China Securities Journal.
- The U.S. Indeces reaching another all-time high, while the health sector of S&P is on the red.
- Dialy 1 million covid case in U.S.
- Indonesia has banned coal exports in January (biggest customers includes China)
- Crypto mostly drop in Asia session