Asia session update: what happened?
- ECB’s Lane: Rate rises in 2022 are very improbable.
- ECB’s Lane: Inflation will fall this year and will go below the ECB’s target of 2% in 2023 and 2024, according to the ECB’s forecast.
- China Housing Ministry Official Pan Wei: China plans to build 6.5mln low-cost new homes by the end of 2025.
- China’s Tianjin imposes a partial lockdown in the district due to Covid.
- Japan’s PM Kishida: Japan will maintain border restrictions until the end of February.
- U.S. Indices recover yesterday plunge
- Goldman Raises Rate Hike Forecast
- Treasury Yields Jump
Tags asia session Market update