What occurred in the prior session:
- The Swiss National Bank reports that it has tested CBDC transactions with Goldman Sachs, UBS, Credit Suisse, and Citi.
- Wells Fargo: Forecasting the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates 4 times this year, up from 2 rises previously expected.
- Kremlin: The negotiations between Russia and the West this week were unsuccessful.
- German BDI: Forecasting a 3.5% increase in GDP in 2022, following a 2.5% increase in 2021.
- ECB Bulletin: Supply bottlenecks, rising commodity costs, and omicron continue to weigh on global growth prospects in the short term.
- Fed’s Harker expects at least three rate hikes this year – FT.
- US10Y up and try to test the top.
- Equities have halted their upward trend and are hovering about where they were just a day ago.
- BTC/USD is in a narrow range near the previous day’s level.